The Missouri Association of Student Councils has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this masc1.org web site.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site.
Some of our site’s online forms may require users to give us contact information, such as name and e-mail address. We may use visitor contact information from forms to send the user information, such notices and information about MASC, upcoming workshops and events and information of interest to MASC members. Your visitor contact information will not be sold to or shared with any third-party individuals, businesses or organizations. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site contains links to other sites. MASC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Password protection and restrictions to physical access measures prevent unauthorized access to the collected data.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can send e-mail to MASC Executive Director Terri Johnson (email@example.com) with the word REMOVE written in the subject line.
- You can call our Executive Director at 816-261-7079 and request to be removed from our database.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this web site, you can contact:
By accessing this web site you agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
Violation of these terms, and specifically the unauthorized use of the functions of this site or server for the distribution of bulk e-mail, will be assessed a user fee of $100 (one hundred dollars) per e-mail addressee. Such fees shall be assessed against the person or parties who would benefit from the advertising contained in such messages transmitted through our servers without authorization or made to appear as coming from our facilities.
Further, you may not copy, frame, publish or cause to be published any pictures text or other material content of this web site.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and policies please contact the webmaster.